Thursday, February 4, 2010

Diagnosed With Tachycardia Has Any One Been Diagnosed With Ventricular Tachycardia? If So What Treatment Did You Follow With If Any?

Has any one been diagnosed with Ventricular Tachycardia? If so what treatment did you follow with if any? - diagnosed with tachycardia

What? There are several. I Supra ventricular tachycardia. After years of drugs that did not work, I had an ablation. The normal heart rhythm, but has not yet risen to 200 +, as before. I also have AVNRT is an irregular heartbeat. The removal should take care that includes but is not. The pacemaker is the only thing left, if surgery and medication did not work.

4 comments:

  1. Both my mother and I have this diagnosis. She was placed on Cardizem CD regulate the heartbeat.
    My cardiologist said that this is nothing to fear - just a nuisance. Of course I have other tests that relate to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both my mother and I have this diagnosis. She was placed on Cardizem CD regulate the heartbeat.
    My cardiologist said that this is nothing to fear - just a nuisance. Of course I have other tests that relate to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why you can not call a cardiologist arrived yesterday morning? You can make an appointment. and to determine or someone. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drugs are good for you

    ReplyDelete

 

Vtech cabinet argyle Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates