Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Long Is Eod School I Really Need Help With NROTC?

I Really Need Help with NROTC? - how long is eod school

Ok, said my LPO in my office, that the attitude I try to get a ROTC program, but should only sign a contract for EOD. I workdir very hard for my body or EOD training pipeline, so do not worry, if I want to give it up or not. So I do not know many of the NROTC. I have a wife and an unborn baby. How do I get support during my training. How long it would take. Any answer to these questions would be great. Thanks

3 comments:

  1. The ROTC program is 4 years long - would go to college full time and hold a full-time job.

    When you register, you will take in the situation, FH courses in active service. Once you have your diploma, you can School Officers (SCO) to try. There is no guarantee that you can get, but at least have a steady income, while the time to win in the school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, there is no way that you go through NROTC and are employed at the same time. I'm just Midn NROTC, and I'm lucky if I get 4 hours sleep per night, and they have been studied and have little time to go out with my friends ... She needed not to work or loans needed

    Seriously? Go DOE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Search the completion of the bachelor's degree. Who actually pays an allowance of life and the entire registry. I think it would be a better option if NROTC.

    ReplyDelete

 

Vtech cabinet argyle Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates