Saturday, January 23, 2010

Head Liquidmetal Fire Racquetball Head LiquidMetal Radical OS To Wilson K Factor KBlade Team?

Head LiquidMetal Radical OS to Wilson K Factor KBlade Team? - head liquidmetal fire racquetball

Currently I am using the Head Liquidmetal Radical racquet for some time. I think my game fits almost perfectly. I think my KBlade racket Wilson K-factor equipment by the Williams sisters set up. This bat is very similar to Head Liquidmetal Radical OS? Do I have the same performance with the bat? Do you think it suits my playing style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vtech cabinet argyle Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates