Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Getb A Sluts Msn Addie My Hard Disk Getb Bigger When Iam Trying To Install Something?

My hard disk getb bigger when iam trying to install something? - how to getb a sluts msn addie

My hard drive capacity increse twice the original data stored on the HD. I do not know if a virus or something, but when I grow scandisk on the disc's attempt to repair Windows XP and repair bad sectors and expanded. as if the HD and set after the installation of Win XP multyplied data appears two times larger than the installed.
if anyone knows or share experience about this condition please kindly with me.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vtech cabinet argyle Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates